You’ve waited long enough!
Left to right:
- E.L.F. Primer: I use this before I put foundation and concealer on. It’s a primer and moisturizing. It was only $3. I saw it at Gordmans & decided to pick it up. I’m sure you can get it at Target or WalMart too.
- High Intensity Mascara: Y’all know I’m about my mascaras so I decided to try this one and it is AMAZING! It was about $6-$7 at Ulta. As you can see the top of the wand is thinner and bottom is thicker. It covered every single one of my lashes. 🙂
- Lancome eyelash curler: So I always thought an eyelash curler is just an eyelash curler until one day I was shopping at Sephora and was like, alright let me try this. I LOVE THIS EYELASH CURLER! If you can, invest in a high end one! It literally curls your lashes and sometimes I’ll only use one coat of mascara! This retails for $23, but it is SO worth it!
- NYX Liquid Suede Soft Spoken: This is the ULTIMATE everyday nude lip! They are $7 I think and can now be bought in-stores at Ulta. I bought mine online, and I think on my last post, I have a swatch of it. It is my best and favorite nude lippie to go to. It also lasts all day.
- Too Faced eyeshadow primer: I like this one and Urban Decay’s eyeshadow primer. It doesn’t make my shadows crease and my eyeshadow stays on all day/night.
- Too Faced 16 Hour blush in Your Love is King: One of the most pigmented blushes I own. It can be used as an every day pink if you wanted. just be careful to tap off excess. It retails for $21 at Sephora.
- Kat Von D’s Shade & Light Contour: My post like a couple weeks ago, I swatched these on my arm and definitely tap off the excess when you’re contouring because it is VERY pigmented. I actually like this better than my Anastasia Beverly Hills contour palette….which I have no idea where I put, by the way, It walked off my makeup counter or something.
Well, beauties…I hope you enjoyed these favorites….and I’ll post a makeup look soon!